Sunday 20 July 2014

Disney Food

We seemed to have eaten lots of yummy food whilst on the program so thought I'd do some highlights!

Character Breakfast
The food was amazing and so delicious, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day so no wonder I loved it! The croissant, cinnamon pastries and Mickey waffles were my favourite! I also loved the berry soul! It may sounds weird but it was so tasty, was basically like super thick fruit smoothie but you ate it like soup!


Longhorn Steakhouse
We visited here twice. The first time I went I went for the whole meal and the steak was incredible! We shared two pudding, molten chocolate lava cake and apple pie. Both equally delicious! The second time I met the girls after work so only just made it in time for dessert! I had a molten lava cake to myself - yummyyyy! Then our third an final visit I had, steak, chips and sweet potatoes with cinnamon and butter! We then shared a dessert platter with 3 mini desserts! Gonna miss this place!






Ben and Jerry's milkshake
I love ice cream and super thick creamy milkshakes made with ice cream so this place is perfect! The stand is located in the outlet centre and the half baked milkshake topped with whipped cream is divine!


Ghiradelli
The first Ghiradelli opened in San Fransisco, and there is one in Downtown Disney! The ice cream is so tasty, I enjoyed an Ocean Beach which was a salted Carmel sundae. Even though I felt so full and ill after eating it, it was worth it! Heaven in a cup! I also enjoyed a cookie one which is new and a brownie one whine was super tasty. However my favourite will always be the salted caramel one!! Excited to visit the original im San Fran. I have already some my research and discovered its a 10 minute walk from the hostel! Excited to introduce Laura to the ice cream (hope you're reading this!!!)


Chick-Fil-A
This is like maccies only better! The chicken strips were tasty and they are served with waffle fries which taste goooooood! I was recommended the chick-Fil-A sauce which is like honey and mustard, so tasty!!


Giordanos
A FGIT took me here after work and told me it was amazing Chicago pizza, it was! The pizza was nothing I had tasted before and some super weird crust so it kinda looked like a pie! It was also a sort of upside down pizza. The base was stuffed with cheese and them tomato sauce was on top! It was delicious!!


Panera Bread
I discovered this place by chance when I was walking from dollar tree home and have been back many a time since. My favorite and also my room mates is the cinnamon roll. We have ran to Panera early in the morning to pick this up for breakfast!! It's a huge cinnamon roll and simply amazing! 



Tony's
Rachel and I were lucky enough to get a walk in here and sample the tastiest cannelloni ever! 




Beaches and cream
I wasn't really a fan of the ice cream sink however the second visit to have an ice cream sundae was amazing! All four of us had the one with hot fudge sauce, brownies and Oreos! Would recommend it, however you must arrive with an empty stomach as it's massive!



Sanaa
40% off for cast members and the most delicious African/Indian food ever, what's not to like. I visited here twice so think that explains itself! The first time I enjoyed the curry second time I had a lamb burger. Both times has the bread to start with tasty dips! 



Earl of Sandwich
Supposedly the best sandwich, and it sure tasted good! I visited twice enjoying the holiday turkey one on the first visit then BBQ chicken the second time! I think the holiday turkey is my fave as it's Christmas in a sandwich!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment