Tuesday 22 July 2014

A fab two days off :)

On Monday morning I chilled by the pool and then Steph and I went to the Boardwalk to the bakery there which we has been recommended!


The bakery was like a French patisserie with lots of fresh bread, pastries and patisserie items! It was hard to decide what to order but I went for the Mickey Tart (but had the Minnie version!). It was chocolate pastry with an Oreo ganache topped with chocolate and then with a white chocolate Minnie! It tasted delicious!!






We then wandered the boardwalk, it was lovely and felt like we were on holiday at a seaside resort! There was even a wedding happening which we stood and watched for a while!

The clouds started appearing so we decided to head to downtown Disney to find something indoors to do! We were going to go bowling but we realised we didn't have socks so went to Planet Hollywood for dinner instead! The last time we tried to go it was a two hour wait as there were 8 of us. However as there were only two of us it was much easier to get a table!

I ate the LA Lasagne which was amazing! It was a modern take on lasagne. Pasta covered in bread crumbs stuffed with meat and cheese sauce! Surrounded by a tomato sauce, mmmmm!!




On Tuesday Chelsea and I spent the day at Magic Kingdom and had such a fab day! We went early and got fast passes for two rides and to see Rapunzel and Cinderella! We also queued and saw Gaston. He was not as funny as the last Gaston I met, but still amusing!


We queued for just under an hour for splash mountain but it was worth it as the ride is so long and hilarious! We were sat at the front and got soaking wet!!! 


We then ran to Space Mountain to use our fast pass and got straight on it. This is one of my favourite rides, I find it hilarious!!

We then grabbed lunch at Caseys corner, I had some tasty nachos and waited for the parade to start!


After the parade had finished we headed back to the exit to leave. I bumped into my work friend Kelley Jo and we got a cute pic together! :)

We got the bus to cast connections but I just bought a melon, no cheap Disney merchandise took my fancy, I think I have too much stuff from placement year, I don't need anymore!!

We went home chilled, looked at our photos from the day and laughed a lot! We got the bus to DTD and had a ghiradelli ice cream in the rain and came home!



Best day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment